Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just So You Know

It's funny when I want to tweet or re-tweet something that exactly related to me but I just can't because I don't want him to read it. So? The other way is writing it on blog. :)

The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all. -

I'm not ignoring you. I'm just waiting to see if you'll make an effort for once. -

If you love me, will you please tell me? Because I spend every waking moment thinking about the possibility of us. -

Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because it's hard for someone else to understand. -

My words can't describe everything about you.. is just too much to tell. -

Should I smile with full of happiness for being your friend, or cry in the deepest pain for can't be more than that? -

I just missing you right now, don't you know it? -

It's not the waiting that's hard to do. It's the feeling of being scared, that you will not have the one that you're longing for. -@WeEatQuotes

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. -@WeEatQuotes

I'm waiting for you to say hello first, don't tell me you're doing the same? -@WeEatQuotes

When you miss someone so much you can't even think of anything else. -@WeEatQuotes

Don't make a special person miss you so much. Try to keep in touch, because missing often times leads to forgetting. -@WeEatQuotes

It's like; I want you to know, I just don't want to tell you. -@WeEatQuotes

The chances are slim that you're reading this, but I love you. -

No comments:

Post a Comment