Sunday, June 19, 2011

Recent Playlist

Actually, music is my best kind of mood booster. When I listen to my favorite tracks, my mood could turn up high. Here's my recent playlist. Listen to it and play out loud. Enjoy :D

via Histericc
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
Jet Lag - Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine
We Own The Night - Selena Gomez & The Scene feat. Pixie Lott
Chasing Pavements, Someone Like You - Adele
Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat
Me - Dev
Yeah3x - Chris Brown
Higher - Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue
The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
Boyfriend, Worldwide, Nothing Even Matters - Big Time Rush
Take Your Sweet Time, Come To Me - Jesse McCartney
Silly Love Songs - Glee Cast (The Warblers)

No comments:

Post a Comment