Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Holiday

Hello bloggers, happy holiday! Sorry for the lack update, have been busy with college thingy. It's my first day of holiday and I don't think I have specific plan to do for today. As usual, I'm gonna stay online for hours, watch TV, or maybe go out to shopping store buying new clothes for lebaran. Lebaran is coming soon and I'm soooo excited. The moment that I'm longing yet waiting every year. But, I think this lebaran wouldn't be special, because I can't join the big family gathering for the certain reason :''( I really hope even without them I can celebrate it with my friends here. And yeah, plan a reunion in this so-short-holiday with high school friends might be a good idea!


Minal aidin wal faidzin. Please sincerely forgive all my fault that I have done all this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment