Musik Lokal (Vol V)

It's been a very long time since the last post and now I am so excited to write about my new favorites! There are Rendy Pandugo, Ardhito Pramono and Kunto Aji. I think that some of you already heard about them before and I'm sure that they are very potential in today's industry.

Rendy Pandugo
He started it all from Soundcloud by covering songs consistently and had his loyal listeners until now. He also had some jamming session from cafe to cafe since he's good at playing guitar too. His voice sounds so close to John Mayer but still he had that character. He already released two singles, the first one was a cover of Sheila On 7 titled 'Sebuah Kisah Klasik' and the second one was his most anticipated debut titled 'I Don't Care' and it's a very must listen. He had the taste!



Ardhito Pramono
I knew him first by watching 'Bittersweet' the series on Youtube and he sang the soundtrack. Then, I watched all his videos and I'm falling for him. He's so adorable with his *cough* cute glasses and guitar or sometimes piano. He's good at playing instruments while singing his great songs. He must be big someday.



Kunto Aji
The last but not least, who doesn't know Kunto Aji? One of the 'Idol' finalist. He grew up so much better with his music 'till he released his very first album 'Generation Y' contained 9 tracks. 'Terlalu Lama Sendiri' was a hit, everywhere. Almost everyone knew this song and could sing it along. A song for all the single lady/man (?) :p

Comments